Let’s Get Cooking brings you a new and amazing recipe of mince/keema with cheese samosas which is quick, easy, and convenient to make at home. It is different from other usual samosa recipes, and the touch of cottage cheese will cherish your taste buds. We have used the combination of fine mutton mince, fresh cottage cheese, and simple veggies with a twist of barbecue sauce, giving this recipe a distinct taste. This is going to be a hit recipe for your get-togethers, hi-teas, indoor & outdoor parties. Try our version of this delicious and quick mince cheese samosa recipe and enjoy with your family and friends.
The complete recipe of the Keema Samosa Recipe filled with fresh cottage cheese is given below. Please do let us know if you have any comments or want some guidance about the additives or cooking recipe steps.
Stay connected, as we will bring many other recipes similar to the samosa savory treat, like samosa recipe vegetarian, samosa recipe dough, samosa recipe Punjabi, samosa recipe potato, sauce for samosa recipe, samosa recipe puff pastry, samosa recipe Gujrati, and samosa recipe onion.
KEEMA SAMOSA RECIPE
Ingredients to make Samosa filling:
- Mutton Mince (Keema): ½ kg (500 gm)
- Cottage cheese (crumbled): 1 cup (200 gm)
- Capsicum: 1 large (180 gm)
- Onion: 1 medium size (100 gm)
- Coriander leaves: ¾ cup (20 gm)
- Green chilies: 3 large
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Barbecue sauce: 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce: 2 tbsp
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
- Thyme powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp or as required
- Cooking oil: 2 tbsp
- Add ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, chili powder, pepper, barbecue sauce and salt in the mutton mince. Mix & marinate for 30-45 minutes.
- Finely chop capsicum, onion, green chilies, and coriander leaves. Set aside.
- In a large pan add oil, chopped onion and sauté a little.
- Add chopped green chilies, and mutton mince.
- Cook mutton till color changes.
- Add half cup water, cover and cook for 15 minutes or until water dries.
- Add chopped capsicum and coriander. Cook for 5 minutes and turn off the flame.
- Let it cool down a little, then add cottage cheese and thyme powder.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Take 3 tsp of flour and some water and make flour paste for binding samosas.
Ingredients to make Samosas:
- Prepared samosa filling
- Prepared flour mixture
- Samosa sheets (as required)
- Place samosa sheet and apply flour paste on one corner.
- Fold from the other end and form a pocket.
- Fill with 2 tbsp of samosa filling.
- Apply paste on the corners, fold and seal.
- Make all samosas in the same way.
- Makes 2-1/2 dozen samosas (30 samosas).
- Can be freeze in air-tight container for later use.
- Fry the samosas till golden brown and serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce.