How to make creamy Gorgonzola Dressing from scratch. Easy, extra creamy and full of flavor, perfect for salads or used as a dip.
Here’s a tasty recipe for creamy Gorgonzola Dressing to use on sturdy greens like romaine, little gems (try this wedge salad) or use as a tasty dip for all those garden veggies you have growing.
What is Gorgonzola?
Gorgonzola Cheese is an Italian cheese traditionally made from cow’s milk, creamy in texture and slightly salty in flavor, with blue veins. It is similar in appearance to blue cheese but has a creamier texture and less sharp flavor.
Think of this like Blue Cheese dressing, only way better. 😉
What you’ll need
- Sour cream
- Gorgonzola Cheese- an Italian cheese traditionally made from cow’s milk, creamy in texture, slightly salty in flavor, with the blue veins you find in blue cheese.
- salt and pepper
How to make Gorgonzola Dressing
Simply add ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
The dressing will not be completely smooth unless you blend it, but I prefer the texture that the little gorgonzola crumbles add.
Ways to use Gorgonzola Dressing
- As a dressing- Little Gem Wedge Salad
- As veggie dip- Farmers Market Veggie Platter with Dips!
- As a dipping sauce for Wings
- Over burgers or grilled meats
Enjoy this tasty dressing and if you try it, let us know what you think in the comments below.
More Dressing Recipes you may enjoy: