Let’s Get Cooking brings for you our traditional Restaurant Style Aloo Keema Matar Recipe (Mutton Mince Potato Peas Recipe). Aloo Keema is one of the most liked dishes in families in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and several parts of the world. We have made this mutton mince recipe with ideal proportions of spices and ingredients in order to achieve a perfect taste. This dish is served on various family occasions as well as in restaurants, dhabas, hotels, and households. We have tried our best to make this recipe in a quick yet easy way using ingredients commonly available at home. Try our aloo keema version of this recipe, and enjoy it with your family & friends; you will definitely find this aloo keema banane ka tarika as your preferred way of cooking the dish.
Stay connected to our website, we will be coming up with more similar keema cuisines recipes for our audience. We will be making other similar recipes including aloo keema paratha, aloo keema cutlets, aloo keema curry, keema kebab, keemay kay kabab, mutton mince lasagne recipe, mutton mince curry recipe for rice, recipe for mutton mince cutlet, keema recipe Indian, keema recipe lamb, keema recipe Punjabi, keema karela recipe, keema kachori recipe, keema dal recipe, and pasta with keema recipe and many more.
Please do share with us how you find our recipe for keema aloo matar. And, try it at your home, or restaurant and serve your family and customers. Incase of any questions, suggestions pls do let us know. You will also love our mutton masala with salt & pepper recipe after trying our popular aloo keema recipe.
KEEMA ALOO MATAR RECIPE | MUTTON MINCE WITH POTATO & PEAS
- Mutton Mince: 500 gm (1/2 kg)
- Potatoes: 2 large (300 gm)
- Tomatoes: 2 large (280 gm)
- Onion: 2 medium sized (160 gm)
- Green Peas: ¾ cup (160 gm)
- Lemon: 1 large (50 gm)
- Green Paste: 5 tbsp (blend 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste with 3 green chilies (seedless) and half cup coriander)
- Some chopped green chilies, coriander and mint leaves for garnish.
- Cooking Oil: 6 tbsp
- Water: As required
- Crushed cumin seeds (zeera): 1 tsp
- All spices powder (garam masala): 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder (haldi): ½ tsp
- Coriander powder (dhaniya): 1 tbsp
- Red Chili powder (lal mirch): 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper powder (kali mirch): 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder (dalchini): ¼ tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kesuri methi): 1 tbsp
- Salt (namak): 2 tsp or as required
- Finely chop onions.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions (fry till slightly brown).
- Turn to low flame, and add cumin and garam masala.
- Toss for a few seconds and add all the spices.
- Mix and add the green paste.
- Add the mutton mince (keema) and cook till color changes.
- Finely chop tomatoes and add it.
- Add ½ cup water, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, add the potatoes and green peas.
- Add 1-2/2 cup water or as required.
- Cover & cook on medium to low flame for 20-25 minutes.
- Squeeze the juice of lemon, add the lemon juice & kesuri methi.
- Garnish with green chili, coriander and mint.
- You can best serve it with salad, raita, chapati, roti or naan.
Note#1: Water can be added according to the desired consistency.